1. The Information is not all accurate I have done the best that I can to make what I have found as correct as I can. So please don't get upset if it is not right. That is where you can help by ether fixing it yourself or letting me know and we can fix it.
2. I have set it up so that there are different levels of access
a ) Visitor: everybody has this role, including visitors to the website and search engines.
b) Member: This role has all the permissions of the visitor role, plus any additional access granted to seeing people that are living
c)Editor This role has all the permissions of the member role, plus permission to add/change/delete data. Any changes will need to be approved by a moderator, unless the user has the “automatically accept changes” option enabled.
3. I have been working on this project since the 1980's I have used a dozen programs to compile this information over the years including paper and binders but this program called Webtrees lets me but it online as an interactive program so it can be built as an on going family project. My hope is that it will continue to added to and fixed for many years. I own TUNN.COM till at least 2030 and it will be passed down when it is time.
4. One thing that you can do with it is also add the other side of your family to it so your own personal tree and by all means feel free to do this. I can set up the proper setting for you to do it. It can also be secure for just your family to view it if you wish.
5. PICTURES, VIDEOS and DOCUMENTS can be added and preserved within the program .
6. KIDS can do their own tree and learn about family.
7. The data gets a backup every day.
8. Being an Editor takes a little time and patience but once you get the drift of it, is it easy.